HCA Florida University Hospital is NOT a COVID-19 testing site. Please use alternative local testing sites for outpatient COVID-19 testing.
As COVID-19 continues to be a risk to the general public, we have implemented limited visitation in both the main hospital and the emergency room. At this time, the following visitation guidelines will be maintained within our facility in a continued effort to support and maintain safe practice.
Visitation guidelines are as follows:
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am to 8:00pm
- Visitors may stay for one hour only.
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID-19 positive or PUI patients.
- Patients are limited to one visitor per day (16 years and older), with the exception of the following services:
- Laboring Mothers: Birth partner /patient advocate during the entirety of the labor encounter.
- End of Life
- Masking is required in all areas for patients, visitors, staff, and physicians.
- Please note that the main entrance will be closed and visiting hours will be over after 8:00pm.
- As the ER entrance is NOT an exit, all visitors must exit through the main entrance.
To help supplement additional visitor needs, please consider programs like FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.